Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow

Thanks to an email I received, I now noticed since my "sabbatical" I never posted No World for Tomorrow or any of the bonus material from the DVD. Well, here you go.

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume II: No World for Tomorrow
Photobucket

01.The Reaping
02.No World For Tomorrow
03.The Hound (of Blood and Rank)
04.Feathers
05.The Running Free
06.Mother Superior
07.Gravemakers & Gunslingers
08.Justice In Murder
09.I - The Fall of House Atlantic
10.II - Radio Bye Bye
11.III - The End Complete
12.IV - The Road and the Damned
13.V - On The Brink

Download


Audio Rip of Bonus DVD:
The Making of No World for Tomorrow
Download

Mother Superior (Acoustic Live)
Download

Acoustic Jam in Studio
Download

Cuts Marked in the March of Men (Demo)
Download

A Favor House Atlantic (Demo)
Download

The Willing Well II - From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (Demo)
Download

The Suffering (Demo)
Download

Always and Never/Welcome Home (Demo)
Download

Tour Photo Album
Download

No comments: